Respect for human rights
At Aneo, respect for human rights and due diligence in all our operations are cornerstones of our business.
Aneo respects the human rights of all individuals and groups who may be affected by our operations and activities. This includes our own employees and contracted personnel, contractors, suppliers, partners, local communities, and anyone else affected by our business.
In everything we do, we always strive to continuously improvement of our behaviour and performance. Our human rights work is no exception. Respect for human rights is rooted in our values and Code of Conduct.
We use the following texts as guidelines in our work:
- ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights ( UDHR)
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises. Recommendations for responsible business conduct in a global context